Fees & Payment
* Please attach a verification letter from the supervisor together with the registration form.
The conference registration fee is inclusive of a conference bag, proceedings, lunch, refreshments, and a conference dinner.
Accepted paper but presenter unable to attend the conference has to pay full fees if they want their paper published in the proceeding and the journal.
SOILS 2017 Fee Waiver Recipient
List of Recipients:
- Rishikesh Singh
Impact of sole and combined amendment of rice-husk ash on soil CO2 efflux and agronomic parameters of wheat crop in dry tropics.
- Dr. Arina Shairah Abdul Shukor
A revisit: Method for determining cation exchange capacity of natural zeolite
- Muhammad Firdaus Sulaiman
Comparing growing-season N2O flux of a corn field measured using micrometeorological technique and static chamber
- Khairun Naim M.
In-situ immobilization of lead in soil using different source of phosphate materials for organic production of the medicinal plant, Orthosiphon stamineus
- Mohd Shafar Jefri Mokhtar
Effects of Basalt Dust Application on an Ultisol and the Growth of Rubber under Nursery Condition
- Pravin Vejan
Preparation and characterization of encapsulated Bacillus salmalaya 139SI using biomaterials
- Keeren Sundara Rajoo
Bioaccumulation of heavy metals in soil arthropods
- Izzah Abd. Hamid
Spatial variability of NPK in black pepper farm on hilly topography
- Amsar Maulana
Combination urea and KCl with powder sub-bituminous to increase nutrient content of ultisol in Limau Manis Padang West Sumatra
- Rochelle Joie A. Saracanlao
Soil carbon balance at various landscape positions in Dedelow, Northeastern Germany
- Annarin Nazuwah Jamaludin
Soil Morphological Properties of Planted Mono and Mixed Tree Species at Gunung Apeng Forest Reserve, Sarawak
- Douglas Bungan Ambun
Soils Properties at Reforestation Sites After Different Silviculture Treatment At Gunung Apeng Forest Reserve, Sarawak
- Mohd Hafizul Tamidi
Effect of Using Oil Palm Waste as Medium on the Growth and Yield of Chili in a Fertigation System
- Enio M.S.K.
Assessing the principal components of soil chemical properties among pyritic soils along the Kelantan Plains, Malaysia
- Khairul Amin Bin Ishak
Effect of different filling materials on physical properties and viability of encapsulated nitrogen-fixing bacteria Bacillus subtilis UPMB10
- Faeiza Buyong, Rosazlin Abdullah, Mohamad Hidayat Haider, Nurul Hana Liyana and Khairul Aman
Nutritional improvisation of soil by fish amino acid
- Siti Wardah Zaidun
Effects of biochar and zeolite on leaf nutrients content of maize grown on clay soil
Note: Registration fee will be disbursed to successful participants at the registration desk on the first day of conference.
The corresponding author of each accepted paper should register and the payment must be made before 15th January 2017 to enjoy early bird registration. Registration is not considered unless the payment has been received. Cancellation and refund will not be accepted after the registration. Payment should be made to the following bank account details:
International Conference on Sustainable Soil Management (SOILS 2017)
Malaysian Society of Soil Science
Bank Account Number
Lot 1.01, Ampang Park Shopping Complex,
Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Payment should be in the form of a Crossed Cheque /Money Order/Postal Order/Bank Draft/Cash/Card Credit payable to the Malaysian Society of Soil Science.
Payment in USD should be made via Telegraphic Transfer (TT).
Please take note on the following details for the payments:
- The payment should be made in Ringgit Malaysia and USD only.
- All payments made need to be accompanied by proof of payment (i.e. bank-in slip / copy of payment receipt) and email to the Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For participants who make bank transfer payment, kindly send us the digital copy of your payment slip for our record by email us at email@example.com
- Payments via credit card are subjected to 6% GST surcharge (Goods and Service Tax)
- Payments via telegraphic transfers (TT) may be subjected to other fees depending on the bank. Please check with your bank.